View Single Post
Old 12.10.2016, 23:39
Forum Legend

Groaned at 455 Times in 391 Posts
Thanked 19,049 Times in 10,058 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Syria - It ain't over till it's over

Quote:
View Post
According to today's Tagsanzeiger Daesh is on the retreat in Iraq, Mossul their only remaining stronghold. But after conquering a military aiport 60km south of Mossul the Iraqi army's poor logistics is largely a non-issue as the airport allows the US forces to fly in the necessary supplies.

Meanwhile, Daesh's military leadership in Iraq is relocating to Syriah.
Now Erdogan wants to join the battle for Mosul Source

Meanwhile "We will liberate our land through the determination of our men and not by video calls," Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi tweeted late on Tuesday night.

And contrariwise ""You are not my interlocutor, you are not at my level, you are not my equivalent, you are not of the same quality as me," Erdogan said, addressing al-Abadi's criticism of the Turkish military presence on Iraq's territory. "Your screaming and shouting in Iraq is of no importance to us. You should know that we will go our own way."

Source

Last edited by marton; 12.10.2016 at 23:59.