View Single Post
Old 13.10.2016, 01:20
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Strange day today.

Some newspapers today are claiming that May will now allow a Parliament debate before Art. 50 is invoked. I am getting to the stage where I do not care any more what the Tory Party does but it would be nice if they stuck with any policy decision for more than five minutes. Source
Besides Corbyn making me scream at the tv within 2mins of opening his stupid gob during PMQs, did you watch the Brexit Debate afterwards?

Keir Starmer was well intentioned but rather lame and crumbled under the barrage from David Davis. You'd think for such an important debate, that more MPs would stay on for it, particularly straight after PMQs.

In the fb debate about it with my mates, one of them (who works 2mins from the House) seriously considered turning up to the debate to "make up the numbers", but we couldn't decide which tins he should take to pass the time.