View Single Post
Old 24.10.2016, 08:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 417 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 11,189 Times in 5,877 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
There is pain for the eu and UK. The eurocrats put principle above money. This is his point and mine also.
I agree, there will be, perhaps lots. Which obviously confirms the notion that Brexit is an economical negative for the UK, thank you for making Remainer's case. Though I'm not convinced if there will be a significant amount of pain for the EU, almost three years for companies to adapt should be enough in most every case.

The UK knew before the vote that EEA access is seen as an inseperable unit with FMOP (and the other three freedoms) by the EU. Mind, I don't agree with that axiom but the fact remains. Complaining now that the EU upholds this priciple is devoid of logic, it does confirm however the assumption that the voters didn't know the consequences of what they voted for. Or that they ignore reality.