View Single Post
Old 24.10.2016, 14:43
modified, reprogrammed and doctored

Groaned at 199 Times in 156 Posts
Thanked 15,557 Times in 7,913 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Knit for Innocent juice

Quote:
View Post
Oh, okay.

Yes, that's what I had first thought when I was given two hatted bottles. Yet try as I might, I could not find anyone, neither child nor adult (with or without children) who wanted to have those hats. Because I was surprised at first, I kept on asking, an must have been a over 30 people, more than 10 children and 20 adults, just to see if there were any takers, but I couldn't find one.
I understand that some don't have the imagination for a piece of minigarment, maybe the campaign could offer more use.. Barbies can sport them, large chunky knits are so en vogue.

But kids always have animal toys or dolls this size, it was always "can I have that juice with a hat, Mom" when in a store. When she realized she can make her own, she was so thrilled. Ikea rats now sport her Innocent Juice hats I got her years ago (on purpose since I wanted to make her excited about her own crafting). She is about to knit a big hat for her gf, nobody can do it in her class, she is so proud. People sign up for sleep overs so they can learn to make stuff. My daughter picked up uncarded yarn to spin her own for her own hat last time we went to SwissWolle festival. It is soft, bizarre and much happiness inducing.

Melloncolie - the craft circles certainly exist in every nursing home here. Nice of you to think of them. <3