View Single Post
Old 24.10.2016, 15:38
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 175 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 4,929 Times in 1,893 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Sure. I have no doubt the remaining members aren't happy about it at all, one more reason for them to not make unnecessary concessions. If however by some mirace UK gets some kind of deal that gives free EEA access the hole will be filled by the UK itself, upon which Leavers are virtually guaranteed to complain about EU being stubborn and unreasonable.
I think in the end common sense will prevail myself. Amidst all the bravado I think everyone wants the best deal for all so after all the hoo haa in the end some kind of deal involving the trade level everyone wants and a movement of people deal everyone will accept will arrive.

Might end in disaster though, with economic doom but mr junckner saying 'there! I told you not to leave!' In a victorious voice!