View Single Post
Old 29.10.2016, 10:57
Forum Legend

Groaned at 161 Times in 140 Posts
Thanked 7,441 Times in 3,409 Posts
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
The televised debates were a significant part of the campaign and helped to form public opinion as is the case in modern politics, so to belittle them is a bit strange.

It was a TV debate so no link.

Actually immigration was one of two equally significant issues on the leave side. The other being that of who rules the UK. You cannot leave that out.
As you appear to be completely unable to verify your claim (and without verification I will not believe it), lets look at what we can still verify. From the Remain campaign website:

"Leaving the EU would damage trade, UK businesses and our economic growth, and put millions of jobs at risk.
There would be less trade, less investment, less business, higher prices and fewer jobs and opportunities for you and your family now and in the future."

Pretty clear I think. http://www.strongerin.co.uk/the_econ...31Jbfsd1MLT.97

And as for the sovereignty, that was only ever a mask for the immigration issue. As everyone even on the Exit side who really bothered to look into it knew, there was no loss of sovereignty. Anyway I said 80%.