View Single Post
Old 31.10.2016, 09:26
Forum Legend

Groaned at 128 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 7,258 Times in 2,761 Posts
Samaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MSc in Finance at Lausanne or Neuchâtel

Quote:
View Post
I was about to protest that I know someone doing a PhD at a school of applied sciences, but on reflection, the student is doing most of the research at such a school, but is registered for his thesis at a Dutch University, so you are right.
I am right Though as said, all a bit in flux at the moment, with some pilot projects between unis and unis of appl. sciences. I could write an essay on this but of course I won't.

Quote:
What about the B permit that allow the person to work and buy house and live his life normally in switzerland, as a master student , when I can apply for such permit espically that later on I need C permit as the new rule say no one can apply for citownship if he doesnot have the C permit.
You cannot apply for anything. You need to find an employer after your graduation who is willing to sponsor you. You will continue to be a non-EU citizen no matter what and for a long period of time. Just to be clear: studying and graduating here gives you a very minor advantage on the job market, but not really either and only for a limited period of time.

And I second Medea's question: what's with the obsession? Why don't you come here and see if you even like it rather than speaking about citizenship, which will not be an option for years and years anyway.