View Single Post
Old 31.10.2016, 09:55
Moderately Dutch

Groaned at 373 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 14,360 Times in 6,659 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MSc in Finance at Lausanne or Neuchâtel

Quote:
View Post
I already visted it and I know people who live their and they enjoy it .for Canada I can get citizenship after 2 years but I don't like it and I already got acceptance in switzerland but I care about Woking as full time in switzerland that is way I am asking and I don't care about citizenship.

I will have a good chance for finding a job after completing my master degree as I have 6 month to search for job where I will have the opportunity as any other person in the country who is perminant resident status .if I had the job ai don't care if they gave me the citizenship even after 30 years
You may want to explore further what living in Switzerland implies. The chances of finding a job within 6 months are slim, also as you will have huge competition from equally qualified EU en non EU graduates.

This is not the US where you get fired and hired within mere weeks, the processes here take much longer.

PS: And you are contradicting yourself, now suddenly the citizenship is no longer important?