View Single Post
Old 03.11.2016, 19:51

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sverma has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non EU work permit processing time and chances of approval

Quote:
View Post
So your husband has an L? Chances you'll get a dependent permit WITH permission to work on an L are slim to none. Afaik, it's even impossible. You will still need to find a job, the company needs to apply for a work permit for you and jump through the same hoops as for any non-EU, and since it's been declined once, chances are it will be declined again. Especially if it's an application for the same job again (the authorities are not stupid and will realize they're trying to make use of a loophole)

Waiting for Medea to confirm.
Today i got an update that actually my application is not still rejected. It is pending and the authorities have asked to apply for a dependent L permit and then send that permit along and they will reconsider it. I would definitely like to try this but i am not quite sure about the success rate and also as i am still working in Germany and my employer is willing to take back my resignation now but i would try again i am uncertain if i would have time then in that case I would actually have no job.
I really want to come to Switzerland to join my husband but everything looks blurry