View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 01:03
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 23 Times in 18 Posts
Meerkat33 is considered knowledgeableMeerkat33 is considered knowledgeableMeerkat33 is considered knowledgeable
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

More than 30% of latinos voting for him is still a lot though, if you sum up all the votes he received from minorities in general it does count.
I also don't think it's fair to say that because more than 50% of latinos or women voted against him then they are against him in general.
It also cannot be ignored that many women do not consider him a sexist or condone the behaviour as "aah, men talk like that, it's no biggie".

One thing that surprised me a bit (or maybe not) is that non-white people are more likely to vote Trump if they have a college degree, from 20% to 23%.

For some more exit poll stats:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...on/exit-polls/

As for the original question, the thing about Trump is uncertainity, it's impossible to know what line he will take. From the speech I would say more institutional, and not something like Duterte. He's an ignorant when it comes to foreign policy, but he can choose a respected secretary of state and delegate those matters to him. For the rest, it will be choosing A or B like any other president I guess.
The following 2 users would like to thank Meerkat33 for this useful post: