View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 10:50
Unbridled Mod

Groaned at 579 Times in 376 Posts
Thanked 14,522 Times in 5,732 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

I see similar parallels in him as in Arnold Schwarzenegger. People underestimated Arnie's intellect and capabilities and yet, he has had a stellar career and went from Mr. Olympia to become a movie star and then governor of one of the greatest places on earth...and that by being unapologetiacally himself. The same goes for Trump, he's being underestimated and although he doesn't exactly hail from humble upbringings, he still managed to grow his empire, establish a well-respected brand, have an internationally boradcasted tv show and become president and all that, by being unapologetically himself as well. I don't think that he'll do any worse than most of his predecessor, on the contrary, I reserve a glimpse of hope that he will actually evoke the changes Obama was initially voted into office for.
The following 5 users would like to thank lost_inbroad for this useful post: