View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 13:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 31 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 4,817 Times in 2,181 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Indeed, it really depends on the priorities of the individuals.

Also, keep in mind Obama has signed the Monsanto Act and appointed the former Monsanto exec as head of FDA. So in this regard, Obama was not a good president either,of course only from my perspective.

I hope Trump will bring actions to solve the problems of those in need as you have rightfully highlighted.

Concepts like that should have taken more seriously by the Clinton supporters as opposed to offensive non sequiturs.
My biggest fear of having Clinton in power was the continuation of business deals and partnerships made through 'friends' soon after donations to the DNC or the Clinton foundation. This trend is very scary if one takes the time to do a little sleuthing even just with google.

A few items from Trump's 100 day plan are hopefully a step in the right direction (if he indeed follows through):

4. a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
5.a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
6.a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.