View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 16:12
Forum Legend

Groaned at 307 Times in 239 Posts
Thanked 13,551 Times in 7,785 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I will honestly admit, my knowledge of economics is not that deep, so I do have to take it at face value (both positions and the expert's opinions).

But as I said on that level this sounds good:

-Strengthen American manufacturing through a $10 billion "we have no idea how we can scrape up yet more cash" fund in “Make it in America” partnerships
-Prevent countries like China from abusing global trade rules and reject trade agreements that do meet high standards
-no to trade deals, like the Trans-Pacific Partnership, that insist on a high standard of raising wages, creating good-paying jobs, and enhancing our national security.
-Attempt to revitalize the hardest-hit manufacturing communities by creating tax incentives to encourage investment in communities that have faced or are about to face significant manufacturing job losses.
-Shit on companies that ship jobs and earnings overseas and bribe companies to bring back jobs to the U.S (except for his which will continue to manufacture overseas).
-Invest in America’s manufacturing workforce in the hopes that someday, maybe, it might be the best in the world.
Ftfy.

Last edited by Medea Fleecestealer; 10.11.2016 at 16:51.
This user would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post: