View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 16:52

Groaned at 22 Times in 17 Posts
NomadAmericano is considered knowledgeableNomadAmericano is considered knowledgeableNomadAmericano is considered knowledgeable
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

From the WaPo and NY Post“This is my confession — and explanation: I — a 51-year-old, a Muslim, an immigrant woman ‘of color’ — am one of those silent voters for Donald Trump. And I’m not a ‘bigot,’ ‘racist,’ ‘chauvinist’ or ‘white supremacist,’ as Trump voters are being called, nor part of some ‘whitelash,” Nomani explained in her column.

“I most certainly reject the trifecta of ‘hatred/division/ignorance.’ I support the Democratic Party’s position on abortion, same-sex marriage and climate change. But I am a single mother who can’t afford health insurance under Obamacare…Finally, as a liberal Muslim who has experienced, first-hand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the “Islam” in Islamic State.”

She teaches Journalism at Georgetown. I wonder how much longer she'll be allowed to do that now that she's come out of the closet.
The following 2 users would like to thank NomadAmericano for this useful post: