Thread: Apartment size
View Single Post
Old 14.11.2016, 18:36
Forum Legend

Groaned at 85 Times in 79 Posts
Thanked 8,033 Times in 3,741 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apartment size

Quote:
View Post
When you say unfurnished accommodation only includes light fittings in bathroom and kitchen, what do people tend to do? Buy ceiling lights and take them with each time you move? How bizarre! And curtains surely need to be custom made for different sized windows, so how does that work? What do people do with their curtains when they leave? Get them altered for their new place?

So I'm going to have to shell out of light fitting and curtains when I move in? OMG, I didn't count on that in my budget.
That's pretty much the case.

We've only had light fittings in the hall, bathroom and kitchen in our 2 apartments. The other rooms have had wires with connectors hanging from the ceiling. Haven't had any window dressings in either apartment, except for external blinds and shutters which have been (surprisingly) more than adequate.