Thread: Apartment size
View Single Post
Old 15.11.2016, 17:04
Forum Legend

Groaned at 126 Times in 117 Posts
Thanked 24,971 Times in 9,625 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apartment size

Quote:
View Post
It's already on my wife's list of must haves. She will not do the communal laundry thing since she uses the washer and dryer every day more than once.
Jaybus! Does she take washing in for the neighbours?? I don't even do laundry every day as a mum faced with food carnage and mud!

Quote:
View Post

The washers work a lot slower here than American washers, you can count up to or over 2 hours per cycle sometimes
They are the eco-programmes. Most have much shorter programmes with an option to shorten that further. The only problem is that (according to the plumber that fitted our machine) the shorter the programme, the more water it uses.

I couldn't figure the logic, either, but apparently a shorter rinse time needs more water.

Our shortest "normal" programme is 52 mins. If you want an express programme, that's 20 mins.