View Single Post
Old 02.01.2017, 16:27
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,414 Times in 936 Posts
Thanked 21,318 Times in 8,143 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cleaning service batmaid

Quote:
View Post
I am using this service now regularly. Saves the hassle around doing AHV etc for the cleaning lady. 32chf/hr is an unbeatable price. The cleaning lady is NOT dressed as a fancy bat woman... They are typically those working at hotels and are quicker than the normal maids. They are paid 21chf is what the lady cleaning my place told me. I wouldn't employ cleaners in "black" as the Swiss authorities are on a constant look out for such things and the fines are huge if you are caught with a person working at your place is not insured.
Quote:
View Post
I use them as well. The most difficult part was actually admitting that im too lazy to clean my house. Otherwise its really easy setting up an account and starting
I think I may sign up... I need at least one big deep clean of everything, and then a bi-weekly maintenance clean of my apartment with all the floors mopping etc.

Quote:
View Post
HoHum, slavery is not allowed in CH & breaks are mandated by law.
Yeah, and objectively speaking, when using a managed service it's the cleaners job to make sure she brings food and takes those breaks.