View Single Post
Old 19.01.2017, 01:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 198 Times in 164 Posts
Thanked 13,581 Times in 7,073 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vote on allowing easier citizenship for third generation

Quote:
View Post
So you justify your slander by a single person who happens to share your opinion yet merely says "I'm not part of that". That's called argument from authority, should you not be familiar with the concept.

As for the other points: You didn't differentiate but that appears to be Ok as per your standards, presumably because it's against the SVP. Or perhaps because it comes from you. But it's good to see you backpedaling now.

How did you characterise the swastika poster used by the left not too long ago? Where did you speak out against that?
As often your post does not make sense to me. You just seem to nag at people sometimes.
I never back paddle (which I guess you meant), no idea where you got that impression but if you did and' it's good for you to see it' that's fine by me.

Don't know what you mean by "swastika poster by the left". This one? You call the BDP left??
As to posters: I don't usually comment them, I did in this thread because it was pointed out that some politicians said they were going to vote no but can't do that anymore due to these posters, as it will look like they're siding SVP. My point was not commenting the posters though but commenting on such wimpy politicians.