View Single Post
Old 31.01.2017, 21:50

Groaned at 66 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 1,209 Times in 484 Posts
manwithnoname has a reputation beyond reputemanwithnoname has a reputation beyond reputemanwithnoname has a reputation beyond reputemanwithnoname has a reputation beyond reputemanwithnoname has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about the alt-right (in the wake of anti-Muslim shooting)

Quote:
View Post
The "Alt Right" are just Neo Fascists, only that they are just trying to distance themselves from the skin head thugs with Swastika tats. That said they are still all about white supremacy. I just cant see the comparison being made between the extreme left wing and extreme right wing, apart from that both have extreme views and both would happily use violence to address those differences. I get the feeling manwithnoname sympathizes with Alt Right politics, would I be wrong?

Here is a prime example of one
i did, but like i said the term is something different now. i have nothing to do with white supremacy etc.

for me, it meant the "rational center", atheist, gamer/meme culture. that got mixed with retards which of course get magnified. understandably.

it always was a vague term and now it really is just a catch-all to call everyone a nazi. so be it.