View Single Post
Old 02.02.2017, 13:30
Banned

Groaned at 141 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 2,085 Times in 996 Posts
kriss kross has earned some respectkriss kross has earned some respect
Re: All about the alt-right (in the wake of anti-Muslim shooting)

Quote:
View Post
Not at all, I never called my self a pacifist. I just love how people on this forum spew so much hate and try to affirm their prejudices by constantly looking for a rationale to give themselves the right to do so.

This is a public forum we are all entitled to opinions, just some preach a whole lot more hate and then try to justify it, I am sure they wouldn't get off their arses to actually protest anything. A bunch of armchair cockwombles, muppets, whatever...

If I was in a public space I wouldn't give it two thoughts to offer anybody out, who I found was being offensive on the grounds of race or religion, I feel its my patriotic duty to do so. I aint no snowflake, or a libtard or whatever label you want to put on me. Just be sure to not spout this stuff openly in a bar in case I am around.
I get it, you seem like your heart is in the right place and that's a good thing.

But you have to be really careful with this type of thinking, that you can justify violence on moral grounds.

Otherwise you might just end up facilitating and justifying things like the Charlie Hedbo murders
The following 3 users would like to thank kriss kross for this useful post: