View Single Post
Old 05.02.2017, 20:45
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 87 Times in 73 Posts
Thanked 2,002 Times in 1,123 Posts
ivank has a reputation beyond reputeivank has a reputation beyond reputeivank has a reputation beyond reputeivank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Requirements for Health Insurance

Quote:
View Post
if she is tourist she doesn't need to register right? From the 3th month if she register she has 3 months to look for an insurance. So she will pay from the 6th month?
She should register as a resident at latest on 3rd month (because as a tourist you can only stay 90 days). Then she has 3 more months to choose an insurer - so at the end of 6th month she should make up her mind. Or the government will intervene and make a choice for her. Then she'll be asked to pay the bills starting back from when she registered here, i.e. 3rd month.

Quote:
In my case as a worker-i have 3 months to contract an insurance therefore If I star in April I will star to pay the insurance in Juli?
Yes, probably you'll get the first bills some time in Juli, August or so, if you really need so much time to choose an insurer. But any insurer you take will back-charge you the premiums starting from April. So the first bill you get will be relatively large, covering several months starting from April.