View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 14:41

Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Trump should be lib's hero. He has clearly defined his safe space: chicks should look like chicks. Lol.

Btw, why have all these demands of some, on appropriacy (even here, some claiming certain topics inappropriate for the EF and take the liberty to be the ones who determine the appropriacy or not of certain topics), on safety, on pc, on what is legit (chicks should decide between pants/skirts but guys can't)...while they do not give the same right to others. Based on who's moral compass? Isn't the president democratically voted, to be respected? I wonder if a message of disrespect, violence, civil disobediency and unwillingness to bare fair consequences actually callibrating far more serious problems in the future, than a few years of Trump's presidency?

Obstruction and protest is in my books the least quality way to chip in. It is extremely ego centric. Entitled. All the empowered prophecies are just self soothing..and self promoting. It is way too late to wake up now and want to teverse the ways things have happened, so why the theatrics? Don't people know what self integrity is? Does it mean to them to over interpret some banal and benign messages of the person who they lost to? Highschool drama, much?

Just reminds me all the marketed granola shtick or any other overblown fad people are so fed up with.
So great, say what you want, when you want, and have at it. No wonder I much prefer the company of dogs.
The following 4 users would like to thank for this useful post:
This user groans at for this post: