View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 14:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 447 Times in 385 Posts
Thanked 18,738 Times in 9,914 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
In defence of MC I would add that I personally know a manager who refuses to hire fat people because they are "undisciplined". If they are not disciplined to keep themselves in shape then they will not be disciplined at work.

You could also argue attractive people (men and women) are more likely to be successful because they are given better chances. Hence in business the higher up you go the "fitter" people are.

For the record, I'm about 10 Kg overweight and not very tall. I do have all my own hair and teeth though.
Well that would be typical of a certain class of arrogant manager who makes assumptions without checking the facts.

There are many factors involved in excess weight; some of them are known and others not yet.

As an example look at families where the children all eat the same meals, are served the same size portions and you get mixtures of thin and fat!
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post: