View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 14:54
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 43 Times in 31 Posts
Thanked 1,488 Times in 713 Posts
fduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

So come on out and voice your displeasure! I absolutely support people coming out to defend or protest. What I do not support is shutting down ideas that you don't support just because they conflict with your worldview.

Milo freely admits that he is a "troll" and often trying to "trigger" a response from the groups that he is targeting. Personally, I think it can create a Win-Win if it makes people think about where they stand and what they stand for. I am not assigning Milo any noble motives, but I do think he (and many others) can be a catalyst; potentially a catalyst for both sides. In my opinion, getting people to think is a good thing, whether they think like me or not.

Quote:
Perhaps they feel, rightly or wrongly, that Milo is transgressing the rule above not allowing discrimination based on gender (he has "interesting" things to say about Trans people and gays, funnily enough) and he is very outspoken, in many people's view well beyond outspoken into incitement, when is comes to Islam.
The following 2 users would like to thank fduvall for this useful post: