View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 15:12
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Adele is over exposed so it is not fair nor useful to take her as an example of a trend that is recently so productive. You can't take one over exposed girl with other talents than slim figure (I guess it is not a talent) and say - Adele is chubby but sings beautifully hence it is ok to be chubby. There are really seriously unhealthy people who could not come up with Adele's talent, so it is irrelevant. Army of people cried against Trump revising Obamacare. I see a big extremely expensive healthcare problem - that large portion of American society lets themselves go. Expensive healthcare! I think women wanting to put a dress on might have a burger less than women waking up to sweatpants routine. They shouldn't want to do that for Mr. President, lol, but for themselves. But I also think - with selfcare comes confidence, dresses are ultimately a friendly thing to sport and - most of all, whatever little thing helps is a good thing, imho. I know this might be annoying to read, sends evidently some girls talk to their dogs, lol - but let some controversy air the cliche and stale stereotypes, for a change. Women libs did not really seem so efficient.

As per argument of us women needing to feel gratitude to Western feminists..What? I am not from there, why should I. Chicks make fun of the butch over zealous freedom fighters there. It is comical to claim progress that cannot be contributed to them. Symptomatic.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
This user would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
This user groans at MusicChick for this post: