View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 15:49
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
But I also think - with selfcare comes confidence, dresses are ultimately a friendly thing to sport and - most of all, whatever little thing helps is a good thing, imho. I know this might be annoying to read, sends evidently some girls talk to their dogs, lol - but let some controversy air the cliche and stale stereotypes, for a change. Women libs did not really seem so efficient.
We truly come from very different upbringings based upon what you've written.
Dresses are my worst nightmare to buy and I can count on my fingers the number I've ever owned. My wedding dress was made to measure because at the time, I was UK size 8 jeans and size 16 top, and every dress I tried in the shops hung like a tent. Now I get that you enjoy wearing dresses, but to many of us more buxom ladies, they're the stuff of nightmares. There's nothing al all 'women's lib' (sooo 1960's) about not wishing to surgically alter your attributes for the sake of fitting into an off the peg dress.
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: