View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 16:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 412 Times in 311 Posts
Thanked 11,043 Times in 5,812 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
The crux of my issue with Milo is that he would have barely been outrageous 41 yrs ago. My grandfather was more outrageous than Milo and my 86yr old great aunt is more outspoken than him. Are we really doomed to have every alternate generation repeat the same debates over and over again ad infinitum? It's tedious and he's tedious.
Yeah, right

Christopher Street Day is about 40 years old, look up the causing event, I think it's actually the root of all gay pride events worldwide. Up until the early '60ies sodomy was a felony in every US state, as recently as the turn of the millenium only two thirds of the states had removed that illegality. In Austria certain age-related forms of homosexual relations were criminalized until the new millenium, in Germany until 1994, Switzerland 1990.

Fourty years ago Milo would have developed into vastly a different person. His public persona of today would have been bludgeoned into obliviion, quite probably literally.
This user groans at Urs Max for this post: