View Single Post
Old 20.02.2017, 16:54

Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I don't support Trump, but I will call out irrational accusations when I see them.
It would be interesting to know where you draw the line of "irrational", though. As an example where Trump rambles on about uranium

Quote:
We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.

Nobody talks about that. I didnít do anything for Russia. Iíve done nothing for Russia. Hillary Clinton gave them 20 percent of our uranium.
This was obviously a target for some "WTF!?" reactions. Would you say that accusations of Trump being dangerously ignorant in his assessment of weapons grade materials was "irrational"?

Or another example:

Quote:
The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship thatís 30 miles off shore right out of the water.

Everyone in this countryís going to say ďoh, itís so great.Ē Thatís not great. Thatís not great. I would love to be able to get along with Russia.
Would you also classify anyone accusing him of being slightly unhinged as being "irrational"?
This user would like to thank for this useful post: