View Single Post
Old 22.02.2017, 10:39
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 184 Times in 132 Posts
Thanked 2,765 Times in 1,280 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Another one. Trump was referring to the ongoing disaster that is immigration in modern Europe. You can shout racism as loud and as long as you want, but people won't listen anymore. Whether it's riots in Paris, riots in Sweden, terrorists in Brussels, sex attacks in Germany or child grooming in Rotherham, multiculturalism and integration has failed in Europe and the people have people have had enough.

The bottom line is, he is right.
Well actually people do listen and they do try to affect change, but people like you who constantly scaremonger because you are afraid of different cultures are quite frankly racist.

Child grooming by Peadophiles in Brussels by mostly white Europeans, child abuse in Britain celebrity TV stars, and Europe and America mostly white men. Terrorist attacks in Germany, mostly politically motivated leftwing or rightwing white fanatics. Multiculturalism has not failed, the actions of the few does not speak for the successful intergration of the many who contribute massively to the societies they have joined.

I wonder how intergrated you and Parnell are here in Switzerland? I doubt you have that many friends though, because you hold rather vile views and I doubt very much your Schweizer Duetsch is up to scratch.
This user would like to thank TobiasM for this useful post: