View Single Post
Old 22.02.2017, 10:42
Forum Legend

Groaned at 121 Times in 105 Posts
Thanked 16,857 Times in 5,912 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Well actually people do listen and they do try to affect change, but people like you who constantly scaremonger because you are afraid of different cultures are quite frankly racist.

Child grooming by Peadophiles in Brussels by mostly white Europeans, child abuse in Britain celebrity TV stars, and Europe and America mostly white men. Terrorist attacks in Germany, mostly politically motivated leftwing or rightwing white fanatics. Multiculturalism has not failed, the actions of the few does not speak for the successful intergration of the many who contribute massively to the societies they have joined.

I wonder how intergrated you and Parnell are here in Switzerland? I doubt you have that many friends though, because you hold rather vile views and I doubt very much your Schweizer Duetsch is up to scratch.
Not forgetting the scandal of covered-up/ignored global systematic child abuse by the catholic church.
The following 3 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post: