View Single Post
Old 22.02.2017, 11:03

Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I'll take that as a "no" then.

So go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
A bit below the belt, perhaps. But on the other hand- it would be fair to ask where you have 'escaped from and why' - and what your particular contribution is here in CH? Ad Hominem- not really in the context of your comments re immigrants.

I was born and raised here, and we had 1000s of immigrants arrive when I was little- and they all contributed in their own way- making huge sacrifices along the way. Same culture you'll say- but in the 50s, Italian and Spanish Catholics here had a totally different culture to the locals, and yes, it did cause friction at times.

And then lived in one of the most multi-cultural towns of the UK- and I can assure you that the problems in that town were not caused by the immigrants overall- and they did contribute hugely. They worked very hard- as Business/employers, employees at all levels, as well as teachers, doctors, nurses, etc, etc, The 3 main estates where all the 'problems' were concentrated, and all the 2nd, 3rd generation unemployed, including the neo-nazis- were practically 100% white UK.
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post: