View Single Post
  #15  
Old 10.03.2017, 15:05
slammer's Avatar
slammer slammer is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 4,867
Groaned at 117 Times in 82 Posts
Thanked 8,216 Times in 3,090 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bye bye Billag [Welcome our new overlord Serafe]

Quote:
View Post
That's tragic for the employees. But a company that after 20 years of existence has 2 clients - one that brings in 99% of the turnover and one, logic conclusion, that brings in the other 1% - has a crap management.
Or to look at it differently: If Swisscom founds a subsidiary (Tochtergesellschaft) solely to collect what we know as Billag-fees, it is a clear statement by Swisscom that "if we lose that contract, we don't want to be responsible for / want to be able to fire you - 240 - folks"
No?
On the other hand, the Bund (that's us! Btw.) owns 51.22% of Swisscom. So somehow the governement has just gotten rid of 240 indirect governemental employees ....?



And who is Serafe AG? When you try to google it, all you get is this Billag-news. They don't seem to have a website of their own. And it's a subsidiary (Tochtergesellschaft) of Secon AG, who provides software-solutions for insurances.
Weird.


Seems like they only started late last year, I wonder (mildly) who is behind them.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank slammer for this useful post: