View Single Post
Old 12.03.2017, 18:38
Forum Legend

Groaned at 461 Times in 352 Posts
Thanked 23,091 Times in 11,824 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: withdrawing of pension fund

Quote:
View Post
Recently i wanted to withdraw my pension funds in support of my new company.
I asked confirmation of self employment to AHV and with my surprise they sent me confirmation starting from december 1st 2015, date i filed the company on the swiss handelregister and not from May when i started to have official invoices and income.....
unfortunately this prevents me from withdrawing my pension fund since more than one year passed....(((

What can i do now to withdraw this money which i really need to fund my new business plan...?? can i close this company and open and new one asking for immediate withdraw of money? does the new one need to be in a completely different area of business from previous one?

Please help me out i am very lost and disappointed since AHV never informed me i was already self employed.
Nothing, the rule is 1 year from setting up the business, which you did on 1 Dec 15 over 2 years ago.
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: