View Single Post
Old 23.07.2008, 21:10
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 23 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,273 Times in 671 Posts
Colonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I HATE Switzerland.

I don't hate Switzerland - I think we've just got a cordial dislike of each other. But it doesn't mean I can't see why other people either really dislike it or really love it here.
Not everyone likes the same things, so I get a little annoyed with posters who say 'well everything's dandy for me, so you must be wrong/lying/mental', just as I do with the 'everything here bites ass' crowd. It's a rare thing in this corner of the forum to hear 'yeah, I don't agree, but I see what you're saying.'
Sure, I get annoyed when people here can't queue for toffee, but I like it that my bins are emptied twice a week. It's all part of living somewhere that isn't what you once called home - some things you like (Kasekuche), some things you don't (Rivella).
The following 7 users would like to thank Colonelboris for this useful post: