View Single Post
Old 24.03.2017, 16:19
Forum Legend

Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,251 Times in 7,841 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coop Albisrieden Keeps Running Out Of Crunchy Peanut Butter!

Quote:
View Post
I'm sitting here eating toast with SMOOTH peanut butter because for the third week in succession my local Coop has stopped stocking the crunchy variety. It was either buy smooth or die of starvation.

Honestly, what use to man or beast is smooth peanut butter?!?!

I'll have to go and shop in the Migros across the road in case they have it, or worse still go to Letzipark which is at least a 10 minute bike ride.

I am quite sure that supermarkets in the UK and the Netherlands - other countries I have lived in - would stock crunchy peanut butter in all situations even tidal waves and earthquakes. Though I am sure Odile will have a valuable anecdote about UK supermarkets in the 1970s only ever stocking lard and coal.

I'm now going to go to work in a bad mood. On a Friday!

Cheers,
Nick
You're doing it all wrong. You must make sure your Coop knows how much crunchy peanutbutter you consume in a week. It's what I did with my Coop about tobacco ..... never a problem again.