View Single Post
Old 29.03.2017, 09:10
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 265 Times in 195 Posts
Thanked 17,011 Times in 8,803 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
You guys are the reason The Trump won, we need more people like you guys.... back on topic:
I agree that the opinions we see here and the way they are delivered, the way oponents "worked" with is the reason Trump won. I do not think it is enough, tbh, to pull through his presidency as an amazing president...but it is enough to show why he won and why he still has pretty good support base. The obstructions serve to nobody else but those who obstruct, imho.

He would not be my best pick. I think Brexit is not going to be the best for those who voted for it, either. I think Le Pen has more work to do. But the trinity as you put it represents a massive change of climate that cannot be ignored. And the way it has been acknowledged...grudgingly or hysterically, makes it grow even more.

I don't get Clinton still wanting to come out, tbh. A lot of risk for her?

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman