View Single Post
Old 03.04.2017, 12:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 35 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 4,116 Times in 1,830 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gossip about British Television Shows, Soaps and Series

Quote:
View Post
ROFLMAO, my happy yelp exactly, when the new Masterchef series started, but that was a very obviousreason for happiness of yours truly, for those who know me personally.

I only wish I'd be as good as the new set of contestants in arranging warm food on a plate, as many of them are.
Cold plates, starters and desserts I am ok with, but I have serious issues with serving appealing, and not appaling, looking plates of warm food to my guests....grrrrrrrrrrr!

However many seasons of MC, Come Dine with me, Great British Menu et al I watch I do get loads of inspiration for dishes to cook,but am never able to copy the arrangement on the plates.

There goes the dream and down the drains, of opening my own restaurant
Easily solved problem..... cook and prepare the plates you feel you are good at and employ someone else as kitchen staff who can plate up the warm ones!