View Single Post
Old 06.04.2017, 15:59
Forum Legend

Groaned at 121 Times in 105 Posts
Thanked 16,857 Times in 5,912 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Cui bono?

welt.de says that, according to UK intelligence, the Sarin used in the 2013 can't have been of Syrian origin, which had Obama not strike on Syriah even though cruise missiles attacks had already been prepared for. Note that welt.de is a conservative news outlet.

Incidentally, this time again everybody immediately jumps to the conclusion that this is Assad's doing. But why then are the White Helmets not wearing protective gear when handling the alleged victims? Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he's getting stronger already?

Cui bono?
I don't know why you quoted my link. I was merely responding to kk's request for Trump not to intervene.
I actually agree with you, I don't what Assad would have to gain from this attack, apart from the fact his army are not very nice people and probably enjoy this, but not a smart move tactically and politically.
This user would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post: