View Single Post
Old 11.04.2017, 16:17

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
frickfrack has no particular reputation at present
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I only know 3 people who voted Leave, so it's hardly a fair representation, but to answer your question, No, not that I'm aware of.

The one I'm the closest to was shocked and angry when Cameron resigned, then disgusted when Johnson and Gove both pulled out of the leaderhip contest. We talked at great length before and after the referendum, mainly because she was getting a hell of a lot of abuse from colleagues for her opinion, but I know her family and always knew she'd vote in line with them, regardless. They've always actively held her back in her ambitions for further education and a new career, but now that she's been made redundant as the result of her job being transfered to the continental European division (allegedly), and her kids have all left home, perhaps she'll finally follow her ambitions.
Thanks for the info, and yea I was shocked with Johnson and Gove pulled out. The Cameron thing surprised me as well, but still not as much as Johnson.