View Single Post
Old 14.05.2017, 21:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 19,899 Times in 8,227 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Driving License conversion problem

Quote:
Simply because they are part of a reciprocal agreement which won't be valid with UK anymore. No-one knows what will happen- but it is possible.
Exactly. Nobody knows what's going to happen so your initial post stating that of course things will change is just daft ( and that is what I believe people have an issue with, not the fact that you actually had to take the tests). Things may change or they may not but until we know exactly what is going to happen there is no of course about it.

Quote:

Things will of course change for British people post Brexit- and they will probably have to re-take driving licence all over- just as I did in 1970.,
Whatever happens I think it is very unlikely that things will be as they were in the1970s as an awful lot of things have changed since then.
This user would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post: