View Single Post
Old 28.07.2008, 00:43
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 23 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,273 Times in 671 Posts
Colonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond reputeColonelboris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I HATE Switzerland.

I don't know where to post this, but had to say it. Came across the weirdest wibble in my time here this afternoon. Normally, wibbles can amuse me, but this one was definitely missing from a cell somewhere. A padded, possibly soundproof, cell.
On the no. 13 bus into Bern (which has more than it's fair share of strange people anyway), a rather beefy woman climbed on and instantly started hissing and making weird noises at a black family and shooing motions at them. A mediterranean-looking chap climbed on and got the same treatment. So did we when she heard us talking in English. She got really p***ed off when Mk.2 infant started crying, so she started hissing at her. I thought 'one more step this way and you're in an armlock waiting for the coppers...' when she moved towards us, but luckily, it was our stop. I left her with a cheery 'Don't run under a bus now.'
So anyhoo, the kids are playing in the fountains at Bundesplatz and she's there again, making the rounds of anyone who was even lightly tanned.
Class 1, export grade wibble.