View Single Post
Old 06.06.2017, 14:12
Forum Legend

Groaned at 85 Times in 79 Posts
Thanked 8,061 Times in 3,749 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Corbyn Struts His Stuff!

Quote:
View Post
Why does JC criticise the Prime Minister after a terrorist attack was swiftly ended? Yes more than 5'500 armed police would be fine, but they wouldn't get to the attack much quicker than 8 minutes would they?
He called for her resignation then recanted. I firmly believe the people should be calling for her resignation rather than being asked to vote for her, but Corbyn was wrong to make that call, thereby politicising a successful police operation in horrific circumstances.

Yesterday, it was Labour's election to lose, but he screwed up yet again before Abbott added insult to injury with an incredibly painful interview. There's a trait I hate in people that Corbyn shares with Abbott and Thornberry. All of them roll their eyes into their heads when they're trying to recall facts and figures. It reminds me of sharks rolling their eyes when they attack so that they don't get blood in them.

Quote:
View Post
When I look at May and Corbyn, it's pretty obvious to me which one I trust more to decide what's right for the country.

(hint: it's the candidate who spent their first two years of working life volunteering in Jamaica, not the one working as a banker straight out of university)
Fee fi fo fum, I smell Momentum.

I haven't got enough fingers to count all the close friends and family who have worked as VSOs, and I'll be damned if I'm taking my socks off to prove a point. If May said the sky was blue, I'd check, and I wouldn't trust Corbyn with my purse, nevermind the country. He even told bare faced lies on the debate last week regarding his education.

Quote:
View Post
Funny, I can't stand either potential PM, but one of those screams "rich kid on a gap yah" and the other says "normal kid who needs a job".

I bet Corbyn's favourite song is 'Common People' and May's is 'Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee'. The pair of them are amateur hour at best.