View Single Post
Old 07.06.2017, 18:26
Forum Legend

Groaned at 98 Times in 87 Posts
Thanked 19,111 Times in 8,485 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question about apartment application form

Quote:
View Post
So here they are:
-Allfälliger Vorbehalt (possible reservation or limitations regarding contract)
-Mogl. Bezugstermin (possible moving date)
-Kaution(max. 3 Bruttomieten).

For the last one I understand it means deposit, but do tenants usually choose the deposit here? How much should I put?!?!
Yes the last one is weird. Hmm. the max. I would say.

Possible reservations regarding rental contract is kind of weird. Can you give more context. May be you could state there you will only take it if animals are allows. Normally, this term is used for something differently. There the landlord states that rent is X but because of special circumstances the rent is a lower amount of X-Y and he reserves the right to increase the rent by Y. Then Y would be the amount shown in Vorbehalt.

Moving date should be clear.

Are you sure this is not a template form which was not fully filled in by the landlord?