View Single Post
Old 12.06.2017, 13:38
Tomasdeleon Tomasdeleon is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Basel
Posts: 14
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tomasdeleon has no particular reputation at present
Change employer holding a non-EU B permit


My situation is as follow:

For three years I hold a non-EU B permit to work at the University in Basel, and now I have received a job offer from the pharmaceutical industry in Zurrich.

Do you know if can I change my employer wit this non-EU B permit?

If yes,

Can I keep my residence in Basel and work in Zurich?

If not,

What ways I have to change employer? it is really impossible?

Thanks a lot for all the help
Reply With Quote