View Single Post
Old 13.06.2017, 11:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 231 Times in 158 Posts
Thanked 5,669 Times in 2,108 Posts
porsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond reputeporsch1909 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Swiss pension retrieval as EU passport holder

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for the reply! This is good news.
Do you remember how you did this? I had one person say to me they would always honor the Dutch passport over any other I have but I have not actually applied for the reimbursement yet.
Did you just go ahead and fill out the form asking for the reimbursement, or did you have to do something different?

Thanks,
Quote:
View Post
Thanks for the response. I have seen this information and this I have the forms I need. The issue is I called the Swiss compensation office to ask what will happen with my pension and this is where I received the information that regardless of where I move to it will stay in Switzerland until my retirement age because I have a Dutch passport. So I just wanted information from folks on this forum to see if they've experienced anything different.
Most people don't know the rules. It largely depends on where you move rather than what your nationality is (for pillar 2, Pillar 1 is stuck here if you have an EU passport)

Who is your fund with? Just fill the form out on their website and you're laughing.

http://www.sfbvg.ch/xml_3/internet/E...on/d51/f62.cfm

It's even possible to get the full amount when moving to a EU country with EU passport. Unfortunately I didn't qualify for the mandatory part. Hopefully after Brexit I will.
This user would like to thank porsch1909 for this useful post: