View Single Post
Old 13.06.2017, 20:57
IamMG IamMG is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Bern
Posts: 69
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts
IamMG has made some interesting contributions
Re: Change employer holding a non-EU B permit

As everyone guess, your permit is tied with your current job/employer. But to be sure do visit cantonal office at Basel and people there can guide you in a better(?) way.

If its tied permit, DO NOT resign until you get permit from ZH and double check and make sure you have all approvals from cantonal and federal authorities.

Is your future employer aware that you are on a tied permit? If yes, try and speak to them for right steps and process.

Good luck in any case.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank IamMG for this useful post: