View Single Post
Old 20.06.2017, 15:50
arz arz is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Zurich Witikon
Posts: 195
Groaned at 73 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 190 Times in 129 Posts
arz is considered unworthyarz is considered unworthyarz is considered unworthy
Re: What do I do if my ex wife is denying me visitation with my son.

As OP stated, there was a court already, and the court has made a decision. Enforcing court's decision doesn't necessarily needs yet another lawyer.
Call Einwohnerkontrolle in the Gemeinde where you live, or where your ex lives, tell them your ex doesn't follow the court's decision, they may give you some other advice. Ombudsman? Mediator?
Reply With Quote