View Single Post
Old 21.06.2017, 18:38
Forum Legend

Groaned at 236 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 5,311 Times in 2,430 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Youth hostel in my neighborhood, the noise is getting out of control - what can I

Quote:
View Post
Yes indeed it is very shocking...they come through and act like maniacs, mainly because they think they can get away with it. I just spoke with my neighbor and they recently threw her bike in the canal next to our house. They had to hire someone just to get it out...enough is enough!!

She is willing to sign something - thanks guys for the inspiration! Happy to be a leader on this.
Well, in the best of all quotes: "Remain vigilant"
In the past decades, I reported a couple of "extreme Leftist" gatherings in the forests within hearing range of my apartment.

Really OP: If you're in a rental contract then the Swiss laws of rental agreements need to be abided by, otherwise you can call the police.

I've never been successful in searching on how to approach such things on EF. But I've also experienced that the police speak English here.
This user would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post: