View Single Post
Old 29.06.2017, 11:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 34 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 25,424 Times in 7,919 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: looking for Gastroenterologist / IBS / FODMAP doctor recommendations in Zurich ar

Quote:
View Post
I did the colonsocopy, It took nearly an hour, they brought me out from sedation to see how I was doing, I screamed the surgery down, I was in the worst pain of my life, they sedated me again and when it was all over the guy said it was the worst one he had even done and I was left covered in blood and severely traumatised......
Good lord, that should never have happened!

I'd be questioning the anesthesia protocol...

I, too, woke up in the middle, but felt no pain. I just got to watch on the screen, which was quite interesting.

Make sure you recount your experiences to the next gastroenterologist you see, ask how a recurrance can be prevented. You need reassurance that what you experienced was not normal, you don't want to be left dreading the next procedure.

Seriously, you should not have been left in pain. That is unacceptable.
The following 2 users would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post: