View Single Post
Old 09.07.2017, 15:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 383 Times in 332 Posts
Thanked 15,752 Times in 8,569 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Today's tweets, Grandad shuffled out of his bedroom again and went to G20

Quote:
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 1h

Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

Questions were asked about why the CIA & FBI had to ask the DNC 13 times for their SERVER, and were rejected, still don't have it.

Fake News said 17 intel agencies when actually 4 (had to apologize). Why did Obama do NOTHING when he had info before election?
1. Trump is forming a Cyber Security unit with Putin to stop election hacking That is like turkeys voting for Christmas!

2. Putin was asking questions about the DNC server? - not believable.

3. The CIA was not involved in the DNC investigation Old men do get confused about acronyms.

4. 4 [Intelligence Agencies] (had to apologize) From where does Trump have such strange fantasies?

I suppose Trump's next step will be to say he believed Putin and so Mueller the special prosecutor (or special counsel) is no longer needed!